Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Corey!

August 11, 1975:

I can still remember the day Corey was born like it was yesterday. I had been to see the doctor that day. He examined me, stood up and said, "Oh, you are so ready. Where is your husband?"

Tom was at work, so the doctor told me to go pick up Tom, drive to the hospital, and check in.

So that's what I did.

Without going into the details, let's just say, little "Billy" took no time getting here. Even the doctor was unprepared for Billy's speedy entrance.

Billy (aka Corey) has always been ready to jump in and get involved, not one to hold back and take his time about things. In addition to Corey's zest for life, he is a very loving and compassionate son, father, and husband. He also recognizes the needs of others around him and jumps in to help where he can. As his mother, I'm pleased that Corey is the driver of his destiny. He is a great blessing to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mom. I've always wondered why I turned out this way. Love You, Corey

    ReplyDelete